#80 Believe & Achieve
Click to view full-size or download hi-rez image for gallery-quality printing and framing.
This is a high-resolution pdf & may take a few minutes to download.
Find printing tips & framing ideas here.
Happy New Year
First, have a blast celebrating 2015! Then use these tips to keep your New Year’s resolutions.
If you haven’t made any resolutions yet—because you know they are so excruciatingly hard to keep—read this wonderful advice from a friend, Tammi Brannan. You might even want to rethink your New Year’s resolutions and actually look forward to keeping them in 2016!
When choosing New Year’s Resolutions that you want to achieve, make sure you do these 3 things:
- Identify 2 – 3 areas in your life you’d like to improve.
- Pick one action item for each area that you can do now to exact change.
- For 5 minutes, 3 times a day focus on each action item, whether you’re saying it to yourself as a promise or you’re taking steps towards accomplishing that action.
The 2 reasons why folks fail when it comes to their New Year’s Resolutions is because they:
- Pick Resolutions they don’t care too much about achieving, and…
- Sit by in hopes their New Year’s Resolution will come to them, instead of taking active steps to achieve them.
If finding the perfect occupation or business is one of your 2016 goals, Tammi Brannan offers career development coaching for individuals & teams. She says, “Live a life that is truer to you.” You’ll find lots of insightful videos & articles at her website, InstinctiveLife.com. I endorse Tammi as a person of high integrity & genuine concern for individuals.
To Do & To Don’t List
featuring the Pantone Colors of the Year for 2016
Here’s a TO DO LIST guaranteed to simplify your life. It’s actually my specially designed TO DO & TO DON’T list. This is brand-new artwork in the two Pantone Colors of the Year for 2016: Rose Quartz & Serenity. Download the TO DO & TO DON’T list here and print out several copies for your friends.
My favorite quote about dreams & possibilities is by Walt Disney, who really accomplished some astonishing feats. (Did you know Disneyland was built in less then one year from groundbreaking to opening day?) Walt said:
“It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.”
And he did. Birdies sing & flowers croon.